2.20.2014

For all my wavy haired girls.

Any one else out there have wavy hair like me? My hair isn't straight enough to not to use a straightener, but it isn't crazy curly either. It's just pretty wavy. It needs a product to help the waves stay, but I don't love the crunchy look that comes with gel. 
Then I found this sea salt spray at Urban Outfitters, but it can be purchased at Target or stores like that for around five dollars!


I spray a little in my hair right when I get out of the shower and scrunch my hair, and let it air dry. I LOVE it. It smells great, and it helps my hair hold it's waves, and it gives me those beachy waves that I love. 


Here's a glimpse of my hair with the salt spray from the back (I'm on the right)
 This has quickly become one of my go to products and I wear my hair wavy much more than I ever have before!


Try it out! Let us know what you think

2 comments:

  1. going to have to try and find this product. I normal just use moose in my hair for it to stay wavy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have straight hair but I know of someone who would benefit from using this product. Thanks!
    Hi! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog via GFC.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Caked Designs