3.06.2014

Spring Loves!

The weather has been uncharacteristically warm in Utah for the past two weeks, making me long for spring! I don't know how long the weather will last, but I'll enjoy it while it's here. This Wish List was inspired by spring!

I saw this look here.


I have been looking for a new watch, and I fell in love with this one. You can find it here. How perfect would this watch be with that outfit! 



Salt water Sandals are something that I wore as a kid. I discovered they have them in women's sizes here.





But most of all spring makes me wish for these... 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely picks, I love that dress!!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otworzyła salon kosmetyczny i myślę o tym gdzie kupić lokówka stożkowa remington allegro, trymer do brody braun series 7 i lokówka do włosów. Gdzie najlepiej szukać takich sprzętów? Czy możecie polecić jakąś hurtownie? Czy warto zamawiać przez Internet? Wybrałam sklep www.newfacebeauty.pl, lampa-lupa.pl/. Salon w Warszawie, zapraszam wszystkich. Rabaty dla klientów z bloga)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Caked Designs