3.19.2014

Wishlist Wednesday-Jewelry Must Haves

I love jewelry. I love to find cute, interesting pieces that I can wear with anything. 



After pinning initial after initial necklaces for months, I finally bought one here. I wear it everyday and I get so many compliments on it!

I got an Alex and Ani bracelet for Christmas and I completely fell in love with them. They are so much fun to mix and match. I love how each bracelet means something to me. I love wearing them with my gold watch too! You can find them here.



I also love rings. I think these midi rings are super fun and inexpensive. You can find them here


4 comments:

  1. I love them all!
    The last set of rings are my favorite, so simple but adds so much. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Приветики! Хотелось бы открыть парикмахерскую, ищу любую полезную информацию для написания бизнес плана. Может у кого-то есть опыт в таком бизнесе? Сейчас большой выбор оборудования для парикмахерских и салонов красоты. Выбираю между компаниями Спа шоп, Venko, Kes laser, New face beauty, Укр мед гарант. В таком количестве информации самой разобраться тяжело( Скажите где дешево купить насадки для фрезера для маникюра?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Caked Designs