4.28.2014

Best Sunless Tanner Ever!

Hey lovelies! We are so excited to be back after a short break. :) I absolutely love this time of year as the weather starts to warm up a little bit.  I'm also super pasty white from the long winter months. I refuse to use tanning beds so I'm also on the look out for good self tanners.  I've hit the jack pot with this one!

I will admit I was very hesitant to purchase this one because I've tried so many kinds and haven't found one I've loved but figured I couldn't go wrong with the price.  



When I first used this it made me super nervous because the mousse was really dark. I found that it is super easy to apply and blends really well. I recommend using a tanning mitt to apply the mousse but it isn't totally necessary if you don't have one. Overall I am beyond pleased with this product and will definitely be replacing my old sunless tanners with this.

Because the it was such a good deal I also picked this up as well. It's perfect to use on the in between days for extra shimmer.


Pros:

-Very easy to apply. You don't have to rub it in as much as you do a lotion because it dries very quickly.
-Reasonably priced plus if you have a local Sally's you don't have to pay for shipping
-Gives a natural bronzed look
-Doesn't streak

Cons:
- It doesn't seem to last quite as long as other self tanners but this doesn't bother me as much because of how easy it is to apply again.


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Facial firming devices and Facial exercise machines. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Caked Designs